Sunday, February 9, 2020

The Reckoning - my walk in story

    So it started out with my leaving my body and floating through the ceiling of the RV I was sleeping in and out the other side. I then floated toward the end of the dead end street I was living on at the time where there was a mysterious figure that seemed to represent my loved ones but a face could not be made out distinctively. They were expressing concern for me and I then hugged them and assured them that everything was fine and immediately following this I began to levitate upward toward the sky but peculiarly I did so upside down as if I was being drawn up by my legs. 
    I reached not a source of light but an entire membrane of pure white light. The moment I made contact the whole setting suddenly shifted and i was no longer in that place. I found myself standing in front of what appeared to be my old high school accompanied with a sense of panicked urgency. It was as if it was the first day of school and I was late. Not only that but I had no way of knowing where I needed to be as I received no scheduling or indication of a destination. I only knew that I needed to be there and I felt shame for my tardiness. 
    So I entered the building and the layout swiftly revealed itself to be a labyrinth of impossible directions. Halls that lead nowhere and half staircases became the path confused. Eventually however I reached a hall that revealed something new at its end. It lead to a right angled turn but the odd factor was that all along the wall facing my direction were young men about my age sitting in those little blue school chairs. When reaching the turn I peered down and saw that the hall stretched on eternally until not even light was visible. As far as it stretched those lost souls were lining it. Not but one chair empty just a few paces down. Every one of them were exhibiting the thousand mile stare. None acknowledged my presence or made a sound. Instinctively I sat in the empty chair. 
    Immediately I was overcome with the most horrendous grief and remorse imaginable. All that I knew was complete and utter regret. So for what felt like five minutes I sat there and anguished until I heard a voice in my head instruct me to stand up. So I did and immediately I realized standing before me was a 7 foot tall grey with a large "masculine" jaw which for some reason reminded me of an egyptian pharaoh. It then asked me if this experience was what I wished for myself and naturally my response was a resounding NO. In fact while I could not remember my life as this individual or what and where that life was, I none the less expressed that I strongly desired to go home. 
    All was spoken telepathically. The grey responded simply to quit walking the path I was on and at that point I was freed from this purgatory and the entire setting became more dreamlike until shortly after, I awoke in the RV completely astounded as to what had transpired. That event marked the second intervention and the beginning of my awakening journey as a neophyte (seeker of soul).

No comments:

Post a Comment